Subject: [Leica] Good Writing is Harder Than Good Photography
From: tim at KairosPhoto.com (Timothy Atherton)
Date: Tue Jun 7 09:48:14 2005

> No, my awareness is pretty thorough.  I proper dictionary would cite
die-ing as vulgar.

> Buz

> Your dictionary thing is wrong.

The definition was out of my big reliable three volume OED (the one that
comes with a built in magnifier because the print is so small)

No vulg. No colloquialism just good old tr.v (oh, and no hyphen - that is
incorrect)

And here I always thought the OED was a proper dictionary. Maybe it's not
the dictionary that's wrong?

tim