Subject: [Leica] Good Writing is Harder Than Good Photography
From: datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff)
Date: Tue Jun 7 10:44:42 2005

I'm writing a monthly column for the local paper along with an aerial
photograph - "Over the North Coast". For me the writing is much harder than
the photography. My favorite response from an author who was asked if
writing is hard. "I just sit down and open a vein," he replied.

Pet peeve -  when has "snuck" sneaked into the English language?

Lauds to Leota Ferrin, my 1960's high school English teacher - without her,
like, you know, I would just lay down could probably snuck out of good
grammar different to good things and passed away without even a comma left
over;

Gary Todoroff