Subject: [Leica] Re:4#17
From: geebee at geebeephoto.com (GeeBee)
Date: Tue Jun 7 11:54:30 2005

From: "Stephen York" <York915@msn.com>

Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:4#17

> Very pleasant colors.  Do you mind me asking what lens you used, and
whether that was digital or film?  I just want to educate myself more in
this wonderful, but often frustrating, hobby (for me) of photography.

Hi Stephen,

These were a response to a comment on a Leica shot but were shot with
(whisper it) another brand. The details are Olympus OM2 SP : Vivitar 90 -
180mm f4.5 Series 1 : Agfa Vista 200.

Pressing <Ctrl> A on any of my posts this year will reveal tech details.
Thanks for looking.

--Graham