Subject: [Leica] Pet shots
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue Jun 7 13:32:54 2005

At 02:55 PM 6/7/2005, you wrote:

> > Don't pay any attention to it. Take'em.

Daniel,

I hope your cat is just wandering and will be home soon.

My German Shepherd and two of my cats are over 20 years old.  The German
Shepherd had a triple mastectomy for breast cancer and was doing fine, but
the cancer has come back.  I'm taking lots of pictures of them.  Here are
two of them in better days:
The other cat is a stuck-up snob and won't have anything to do with them,
but these two are inseparable.

I'm all for using our Leicas to photograph pets and grandchildren!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

Message from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Pet shots)