Subject: [Leica] Re:Wal-mart only prints crap
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue Jun 7 22:43:18 2005

Let us be more precise about it. Wal-Mart by itself has not put anybody
out of business. It is the customers who go to shop there who are at
fault. In the end, we all vote with our wallets every day.

Having said this, don't forget that by offering a range of goods at
hitherto unseen prices, Wal-Mart has made it possible for low-income
people to buy things they could not otherwise have been able to afford.
So the social impact is not 100% negative.

Nathan