Subject: [Leica] Heads up for Dutch list members
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Wed Jun 8 00:50:01 2005

Nathan Wajsman wrote:
> At the FOAM gallery in Amsterdam, an exhibition of photos by Ed van der
> Elsken, "Mijn Amsterdam", will be on from 22nd June until 28th
> September. The exhibition is curated by Martin Parr, who will be at the
> opening at 17.30 on 21st June. That is open to FOAM members only, but
> there is still plenty of time to join.
>
> I will certainly be there, since Martin Parr is one of my top 5
> favourite photographers.
>
> Nathan

Hi Nathan,

I also like Martin Parr and Ed van der Elsken is one of the hero's of my
youth whom  is more or less responsible for getting me into
photographie. I saw a small documentary on tv on Martin Parr on how he
is making the exhibition. It seems that we will see a lot of the more
unknown early b/w work of Ed van der Elsken.

Maybe we should meet for the next BLUG.
Anyone interested? It's been a while now.

Best regards,

Michiel Fokkema

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Heads up for Dutch list members)