Subject: [Leica] The End of The "M"
From: mcyclwritr at comcast.net (mcyclwritr@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Jun 8 13:02:46 2005

"Meaningless" with regard to the downside of shoddy reporting being that
only 14 people died in riots?

Yet, I suppose you do speak the mind of the people. To wit (or witless):

"Jimmy Joe Bob, whatcha' mean that boy we nailed to the stump and set on
fire ain't the one what whistled at my sister?"

"Now, don't you fret none. He most likely done something bad sometime and
had it comin'."

-Chris Lawson

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] The End of The "M")
Reply from masonster at gmail.com (David Mason) ([Leica] The End of The "M")