Subject: [Leica] The End of The "M"
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Wed Jun 8 13:33:21 2005

Nikons and Canons will not be around and functioning for our kids to use -
Leicas will. Unlike some people, I do not have an emotional involvement with
the utterly incompetent bureaucrats in Solms, or with those who have
invested in the company. I love the cameras and the lenses as tools. I have
all the tools of this type I need. I could not possibly use better quality
tools of this type as it would be far beyond my photo abilities to benefit
from any improvement in the current M lenses. And an M8? You need to up your
dosage. :-) :-)