Subject: [Leica] end of M
From: imagist at imagist.cnc.net (George Lottermoser)
Date: Wed Jun 8 15:09:15 2005

> My Comments: He's either a sage or a troll...in any event, there's
lots of
> Used equipment out there for us to pick from, except the new 50 ASPH
and 75
> 'Cron that just appeared on the market. Based upon all the rumors
flying
> about, no way would I invest in new anything from Leica just now; not
even a
> DM-R.

You sure wouldn't know from the "Leica News" publication I received in
yesterday's mail. They're bragging up the M as the greatest thing in the
world and still extremely viable. Curious?! that they'd put that much
hype into something on the way out in months or weeks.

Fond regards,
G  e  o  r g  e    L  o  t  t  e  r  m  o  s  e r, imagist
Presenting effective messages in beautiful ways
                                                since 1969
web                                      <www.imagist.com>
email                                   george@imagist.com
voice                                         262-241-9375
address                       10050 N Port Washington Road
                                          Mequon, WI 53092

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] end of M)
Reply from buzz.hausner at verizon.net (Buzz Hausner) ([Leica] end of M)