Subject: [Leica] The End of The "M"
From: leowesson at charter.net (leo)
Date: Wed Jun 8 19:06:35 2005

that would be correct.  i do have a gun, a baretta something that i
took away from my 82 year old mother. she lost it and for three years
and when i would visit her we played "let's look for the gun".  got
tired of that game.  when she finally found it tucked behind will
durant's history of civilization,  i took it.  she's pissed at me.
she will probably never forgive me for taking her gun.  i hear about
it all the time.  her bail bondsman boyfriend (since passed) gave it
to her so she is attached to it, but she it just too old to have a
gun (not that 82 is old but she did loose it for 3 years).  she won't
let me give it away.  it was probably used to pay bail and chances
are it was used to commit a crime.

i am not anti gun, i love shooting beer cans.  have no problem with
hunters. i just don't like it when someone uses a gun to hurt another
person be it for money, hubcaps, politics or religion.  don't like
aggressors with guns, but i am ok with protectors with guns.  i have
been shot at before (not in a war but because i had long hair and was
riding a motorcycle) and it's no fun.

and, unfortunately, i am not related to the wesson oil clan. and i am
not related to amy wesson.  i am related to shadrack wass;  let's see
if anyone knows who he is.

leo