Subject: [Leica] staying near topic
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Wed Jun 8 20:42:11 2005

While I don't mind a mixture of on- and off-topic posts, I do need people to
keep political opinions and discussions to a minimum. I want LUGgers to
leave their politics at the door. Some discussion of US government policies
is marginally OK, but let's all slow down a little with it unless you can
find a way to involve photography. I'm not comfortable with the thread about
Guantanamo and the Koran.

Our sister list, Forum@leica-users.org, exists for the purpose of slugging
it out about about politics, religion, or anything else. Every now and then
somebody actually talks about cameras over there. It's about 1/3 the size of
the LUG, which makes sense, because not everybody wants to argue about
politics.

If you're new and want to drop in on the Forum, go here: