Subject: [Leica] Amazingly On topic!! Lens CLA
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Thu Jun 9 13:43:30 2005

300$ must be including recoating. Without recoating a standard lens CLA is
under $100. I had sent a collapsible summicron to focalpointlens.com half a
year ago. The coating was strongly scratched and the focus ring corroded
inside. John van Stelten has recoated and CLA'd it and I paid something
less than $300. I am very pleased by John's work. The front of the lens
looks like new and shoots crispy sharp again.
Didier

Message from jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Amazingly On topic!! Lens CLA)