Subject: [Leica] Wild Boars and a Giggle
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Fri Jun 10 08:12:35 2005

Plural of boar is boar -
Leica schtill publishes wiz a ferry Cherman Acktsent.

I found this the other day, couldn't stifle a titter - and zey're
vritink about ze qvality off zeir serviss.

Read the bit in "about us" beginning "In the meantime......".

http://www.translate4you.de/e_home.html

I'm glad I don't work for them, it looks as if life as a translator can
be very dangerous.

It at least gave me the opportunity to offer THEM my services as a
translator, I can't wait for their reply.I think I'll rename my firm,
how about "House of Correction"?
Douglas
aka
Ammonite-TS
Translation and Correction Services Hannover