Subject: [Leica] WTB: "Identifying Leica Cameras"
From: Thinkofcole at aol.com (Thinkofcole@aol.com)
Date: Fri Jun 10 11:42:20 2005

Many thanks to all the LUGers for their input in helping me find a  copy...
believe I have found one very soon after asking -- proving that you  people
really read this stuff.
    Meanwhile, if anyone would like a copy of  a confidential Leica file of
all the registered boar hunters in the  Mid-Atlantic states plus Florida,
please send me a stamped, self-address  envelope with the secret PIN number
of my
Mastercard, which I no longer  remember...bob cole