Subject: [Leica] FS: Current Leica 90/F2.8 & Voigtländer 40/F1.4
From: i.watts at virgin.net (Ian Watts)
Date: Sat Jun 11 03:31:43 2005

Leica 90mm F2.8 M Lens Black (Current version)

This is a beautiful lens but I have the 90 F4 which suits my travel
needs
better. Elmarit is in 'indistinguishable from new' condition with
case, box
and paperwork. Looking for 495 GBP plus postage/shipping.

Voigtl?nder 40/F1.4 Nokton (M mount) with metal Hood.

I bought this on a whim recently. It's an impressive lens but I haven't
really had any call to use it (I already have 35mm and 50mm lenses).
It's
boxed in 'as new' condition with the accessory hood and original
paperwork.
Looking for 200 GBP plus postage/shipping.

I'm based in the UK (and the lenses are priced accordingly). However,
I'm
happy to sell to overseas buyers (shipping extra). Sensible offers
may be
considered. Pictures available if anyone is interested.

Ian Watts

--

mailto:i.watts@virgin.net