Subject: [Leica] Re: Voigtlander 40/1.4 (was Leica prices)
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Sat Jun 11 09:32:58 2005

Let's see I've had the 15, 21, 28 (both f3.5 and f1.9), and the 75.
Out of all of them I preferred the 15. The negs from those optics
reminded me of my 70's Nikon glass I once used to have.
Problem is, I started using my father's Leica, and Rollei, when I was
8 years old. Even a brief stint with state of the art Canon and Nikon
gear I still went back to Leica.
If you noticed, when looking at editorial and advertising
photography, digital has brought back the available light image. I
think that this renewed visual sensibility will add yet another life
span to Leica usage.

Slobodan Dimitrov
Studio G-8, AGCC
http://sdimitrovphoto.com