Subject: [Leica] Paris, old new pictures
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Jun 12 03:14:06 2005

Hi Ted,

I completely agree your comments, unfortunately I haven't take pictures at
the 60's and 70's, I was so young to appreciate what I was seeing, on the
90's with some effort I think you can still found the ancient Paris mood,
now is very difficult.

Thank you very much for your compliments
Saludos cordiales,
Luis