Subject: [Leica] Re: Home on leave
From: FELIXMATURANA at telefonica.net (Félix López de Maturana)
Date: Sun Jun 12 07:22:07 2005

><http://www.adambridge.com/Photos/2005/06/11/_L3U3350.jpg>
>
><http://www.adambridge.com/Photos/2005/06/11/_L3U3376.jpg>
>
>These were taken in the front yard about sunset. Canon 1Ds MKii and
>the 70-200 f2.8L IS lens. I'd love the 70-180 leica but I haven't
>robbed any banks lately nor has anyone sent me a zillion dollars.

When I'm writing this my daughter and her daughter are visiting us at
home so I can easily understand your feelings. Your pictures have a
special  warmth and under a technical point of view I like more the one
with the side light modeling your son's face. I use Leica and Canon
zooms and, also, a 1Ds and -just my opinion others may differ - I don't
bother to know which zoom is in the camera. Any of them do properly the
work.

Felix