Subject: [Leica] Does anyone here shoot with the 180/3.4 APO-Telyt?
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Jun 12 10:12:51 2005

Hi Vick,

Yes, I had one already sold, I can't compare it with any of the mentioned
lenses, I can only say that it is one of the best and incredible lens I've
never had, with this lens the colour rendition and contrast is always great,
I've appreciated the same rendition at all stops range, I strongly recommend
it.

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis