Subject: [Leica] #179
From: geebee at geebeephoto.com (GeeBee)
Date: Sun Jun 12 11:58:18 2005

Hi Slobodan,

I didn't know what shutter bounce was until I googled it but as I understand
it the result would be a darker area the full length of the left hand side.
This is not the case (I have checked other negs) so hopefully I don't have
the problem. I will obviously be watching out for any symptoms. Thanks for
taking the time to offer an explanation.

--Graham

From: "Slobodan Dimitrov" <s.dimitrov@charter.net>

Subject: Re: [Leica] #179

Replies: Reply from dennis at hale-pohaku.com (Dennis Painter) ([Leica] #179)