Subject: [Leica] PERPIGNAN Next Visa pour l'image
From: gwlists at aol.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sun Jun 12 14:19:43 2005

I am afraid the earliest I could make it would be the evening of the
4th, and then late. I have weddings most weekends at this time of year.
I also have to wait for the outcome of my wife's hip operation to plan
anything definite, but I should be able to make 4 - 8 September (God
willing!)

Gerry

--
Gerry Walden