Subject: [Leica] First Show report....
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Mon Jun 13 06:13:40 2005

Listers,

I posted a notice not long ago about my first show, which just ended
yesterday.

5 of my B&W prints were accepted for the show, and I sold 2 of them, one
shot with IIIf, 50 f/2.0 Summicron, and the other with M3, 50 f/2.0
Summicron DR, both BW400CN.

Also, an editor from NY was at the show, saw the prints and wants to
talk to me about publishing them!!!

And, questions from viewers:  "How did you get them to be so sharp?"

Answer:  "It's the glass......"

As I compared my Leica prints with the other photos in the show, all
digital, I was struck by the difference.

My thanks to you all for your experience, feedback, and support.

Ken
--
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Norfield Congregational Church