Subject: [Leica] Re: Erwin's Latest
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Tue Jun 14 10:27:15 2005

Maybe composition with a 50mm "normal" lens, some B&W film
and a *really* good printer is just a magical photographic combination
from the days of yore :-)

I soup and scan my own stuff and print digitally. Fun. But sometimes I
wonder what my photos would look like if I had a really tight working
relationship with a master B&W printer (and the money to afford it).

I'll never know. But do or did any of the folks here enjoy such a
blessed relationship during their careers?

Scott