Subject: [Leica] Peter Does Oregon, with a Leica
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Tue Jun 14 20:40:32 2005

Graham:  Thanks for the compliment.  Your shire is gentler country than the
inland American West, but the beauty you find week after week is
wonderful.  I have a recent sheep picture of yours on my computer desktop
at work.  When I get stressed out, I look at it and take a deep breath, and
I feel better.

I found some sheep on my trip, but they were not where I could stop the car
safely.  So I missed a chance to tweak you about English vs. American
inflatables.  I did snag a couple of llama pictures, which I'll post
later.  They were friendly and even didn't spit on me!  :-)  For some
reason, llama ranching is a big deal in central Oregon.

--Peter