Subject: [Leica] fogged M 50/2 DR
From: feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli)
Date: Tue Jun 14 21:33:25 2005

Leica in New Jersey just rebuilt my DR, which included removing the
haze, cleaning, lubricating
and blackening the aperture blades. Cost was $150, but the results are
stunning and I'm confident they
put it back together properly.

feli

http://tinyurl.com/cylbn

Technical Service
Leica Camera Inc. is the sole authorized service for Leica in the U.S.
and uses only original Leica parts, tools and test equipment to return
your equipment to factory tolerances. Billable repairs are backed by a
one year guarantee.

Please package your equipment carefully and send via insured carrier to
Leica Camera Inc.
156 Ludlow Ave.
Northvale NJ 07647

service phone (201) 767-8303
parts phone (201) 767-5728
E-Mail: repair@leicacamerausa.com

Be sure to enclose a letter with your return address and phone number,
as well as a description of the problem. We will respond with a written
estimate after examining your equipment. Visa and MasterCard welcomed.

On Jun 14, 2005, at 9:28 PM, Steve Barbour wrote:

> I have a fogged M 50mm DR I'd really like to salvage and optically
> spruce up like new...for defogging +/-  CLA, where should I send it to
> get the best job done??
>

> thanks,  Steve
feli2@earthlink.net                     2 + 2 = 4
www.elanphotos.com