Subject: [Leica] "Well I was drunk...
From: jon.stanton at comcast.net (jon.stanton@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Jun 15 05:34:28 2005

"Geez, just like a congregation!  I knew there was some reason this felt
so familiar!"

Ken,  Indeed it does. I was a Deacon in a Reformed Presbyterian church (now
closed) There was always disagreemwnt from the members regarding
Communion/Lord's Supper. Matzo, cracker or type of bread used for the Host.
Fermented wine or grape juice for the Blood...(Some woman actually asked
that we use white wine)

Replies: Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] "Well I was drunk...)