Subject: [Leica] Re: Kodak Discontinuing B&W Paper
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie Talbert)
Date: Wed Jun 15 12:46:37 2005

Tim Atherton wrote:
>According to the usually well informed Richard Knoppow: "My contact at
Kodak
>has informed me that Kodak has discontinued all B&W paper. The official
>announcement will be made later today. Kodak will continue to manufacture
>B&W film and chemicals."

The times they are a changin...I guess the old stalwart
vanguard has been on shaky ground for a while now with
the dwindling demand etc. I don't keep up with the details
much but I hope this isn't another case of  "CEO greed
exceeds the need"

Montie

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Re: Kodak Discontinuing B&W Paper)