Subject: [Leica] My first Colour picture posted
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Wed Jun 15 16:34:01 2005

Hi all,

After a lot of patiente I've obtained the showed results, not so good as the
original slide where the coulours are more luminous and "transparent", but I
think quite aceptable. But if every picture to be scanned takes so
longtime..., I'll probably continue posting B&W.

I scan at 3200 dpi, obtaining a image of 64 MB, maybe is too much..., your
opinions will be welcome and I'll learn from your experience, this is the
pic:

Thanks for looking
Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis