Subject: [Leica] darkroom focusing
From: feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli)
Date: Wed Jun 15 23:29:36 2005

Thanks for all of the helpful information Robert. I am using a
Saunders/LPL diffusion enlarger, without a
glass negative carrier. I've seen the heat 'pop' you are talking about,
so I have been working at a smaller
stop to cut down exposure time and be closer to the sweet spot of the
lens. A glass carrier is on my
list, but I'm thinking about switch to a VCCE enlarger, so I'll first
have to see what I end up with.

Cheers,

Feli