Subject: [Leica] Faces of Guizhou
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jun 16 05:46:36 2005

In a message dated 6/15/2005 11:12:36 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
jplaurel@spectare.com writes:
After my last message, I figured I'd better get  on topic pretty quickly
before Brian gives me the digital boot.  So here  is some of my latest work,
from my travels in Guizhou, China this past  spring:

http://www.spectare.com/gallery/china05/index.htm

This is a wonderful set, Jim, and I am especially fond of the  "cut-a-ways"
in the ceremonial shots.  Most people, when confronted with  such a rich
tapestry, will only bring back the establishing shots.  The  details are
what most
photographers miss, and what brings such life to this  work.

Congratulations on this fine work, and kudos for an  excellent, tight edit.
It must have been hard to throw some shots  away.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches,  Louisiana
Oldest continuous settlement in La Louisiane
?galit?, libert?,  crawfish