Subject: [Leica] Agfa Ultra
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Thu Jun 16 07:16:23 2005

Not anything I've heard (but I don't watch the rumors like a hawk
either). My interpretation was that Ultra 50 was being referenced and,
like you noted, it disappeared quite a while ago.

I expect Ultra 100 will be around as long as Agfa Photo (however long
_that_ might be).

Daniel

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:Agfa Ultra)
Message from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:Fuji Super HQ 200?)