Subject: [Leica] First results from a 70 year-old black-paint LTM and Elmar
From: dennis at hale-pohaku.com (Dennis Painter)
Date: Thu Jun 16 13:25:42 2005

Alex, it's great to see this camera restored and back in use. The photos
show just how well an older lens can perform if it's clean and up to
snuff.

For those that don't know, Malcom Taylor's services have been used by
Leica/Leitz to restore camera's that seemed beyond the ability of the
Leitz works to do themself.