Subject: [Leica] FS Friday M6, lenses, finders
From: jmilton2 at maine.rr.com (Jack Milton)
Date: Thu Jun 16 19:15:07 2005

I have the following items for sale. I'll pay shipping and insurance to
U.S. addresses.

LEICA M6 .72, black EX  $1200

21mm f/2.8 Elmarit, black, hood, w/metal finder EX (finder VG)  $1200

28mm f/2.8 Elmarit, black, hood         $350
  This lens has a small mark from a filter on the front element. It does
not affect the amazing quality of this lens, which I honestly consider
the finest lens I've ever used on 35mm cameras, except occasionally
when pointing into the sun or other light source. This explains the low
price I have set.

28mm Finder, black, EX  $150

35mm f/2.0 Summicron, black, hood EX            $550

50mm f/2.0 Summicron, black, metal hood EX      $475

Jack Milton
jmilton2@maine.rr.com