Subject: [Leica] Run on Leica R lenses :-)
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jun 16 20:50:10 2005

In a message dated 6/16/2005 1:32:44 PM Central Daylight Time,
douglas.sharp@gmx.de writes:
The
R7 has a wonderfully compact form and a certain elegance, and every
control is just at my fingertips, and it does exactly what I want it to
when I tell it.

Doug

The R4 though R7 series may be smaller and more elegant looking, but not
operational.  I have hardly used my R4SP since getting the R8.  I also have
large
hands and the R8 fits me to a T, and the viewfinder is light years better
than
the previous R series.  Unless I have the winder on the R4SP,it is too small
for my hands.  As to looks, I have to say the Canon EOS line is no beauty
either, personally the R8/9 is nicer looking.  I guess that's why we have so
many
choices.  this just goes to show you that everybody has different
preferences,
 ;-)

Gene