Subject: [Leica] red at f2
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Fri Jun 17 16:20:40 2005

In a message dated 6/17/2005 6:17:16 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
ahgraves@prodigy.net writes:

Great  shot. Sonny. Makes me jealous, though. Both
our local Wal-Marts are the  new "earth-toned"
color scheme (tan and dark green). No more red
and  blue. Even Wal-Mart is getting
"sophisticated".

Allen

>http://www.sonc.com/red_f_two.htm

Ours has reached the same level of color sophistication.  They  finally
painted the posts red again, because the grey ones kept getting crushed  by
the
little old ladies looking for parking spots up front.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana