Subject: [Leica] A small loss
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sat Jun 18 01:49:22 2005

The little white rabbit that showed up in several of my pictures recently
all of a sudden died tonight. We are in shock. My wife wrote this:
****
The sweetest and gentlest bunny I've ever met.
He LOVED attention and affection and being petted, liked to climb up onto
people's shoulders, and liked to explore his new world.
To my knowledge he's never bitten anyone in his life. (Not like Queen Bun!)

He'd only lived with us for 2 months, rescued from a dreary and lonely
existence in a lightless garage.

Pukachu came unexpectedly to live with us on the day of my husband's
birthday this year, coincidentally the 2nd rescue-bunny in our lives to do
so. (Bun-Bun was the first surprise Birthday-rescue-bun in 1999, and our
original bunny, Attila the Bun, was a planned B-day present for my husband
in 1987. Incidentally, '87 and '99 were both Year of the Rabbit, though
this is Year of the Chicken.)
***

This is also the day after the anniversary of our first dog's passing. Much
sadness....

use richard at imagecraft.com)