Subject: [Leica] Big Boys and Big Toys - Railway Heritage
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sat Jun 18 10:42:21 2005

Hello all,
just uploaded some scans of some recent and not so recent railway
pictures.Shiny classic British steam locomotives and grubby tea-drinkers
in oily overalls.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Railway-Heritage

Please let me know which ones to throw out, 'cos there are more on the way.

Hope you enjoy them
cheers
Douglas

Technical stuff : Leica R5 and R7, 28, 35 and 50mm lenses, Kodak
Ektachrome or Elite Chrome 100 and 200 ASA. Some of the earlier shots
may be from an SL2 with a 21mm Super Angulon (Blue Peter, I think)