Subject: [Leica] Free film for the price of postage...
From: mak at teleport.com (mak@teleport.com)
Date: Sun Jun 19 11:06:25 2005

I'll take it if no one else has...I can use it at Willowbrook Childrens Art
Camp....Thanks  Mark

BTW If anyone else has anything they might like to donate to Willowbrook's
Photo program...

Last year we helped 384 kids 7-17 learn traditional (silver based)
photography. Went throungh mountains of material. Have 26 SLRs and a few RFs
(Yashica Electros mainly...no Leicas donated yet)

ALWAYS in need of skilled helpers (this year the main instruction is Jane
Skates formerly the Polaroid Fine Art Rep for the west coast...we are
thrilled) (Tualatin/Portland, Oregon)

Film and paper

Cameras

Enlargers and lab gear