Subject: [Leica] Walgreens or Wal-Mart for C-41?
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Jun 19 12:57:38 2005

Every mini lab is different based on the equipment and the staff.
Start with the one close to you that seems fairly busy and give them a
test roll.  If they do great then you can stop.  Some questions to ask
that will speed up the process are "How long has the staff been here".
 Obviously the longer the better.  Another question would be, "Who
fixes your machines".  If the answer is some remote technician then
perhaps you should find another location.

I suggested busy as usually there is a reason a parcticular lab is
busy and it is the same one as for a good restaurant.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com