Subject: [Leica] OT: Portraits
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Mon Jun 20 08:45:16 2005

It failed the "Is it photography or is it graphic arts?" test for me,
too. Kyle has been pushing this boundary also so while his images are
striking they leave me with a clinical detachment. Surely it's art but
it's not what I would call photography in the strictest of terms. It
is something else.

Adam

Message from scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin) ([Leica] OT: Portraits)