Subject: [Leica] Totally OT: What the HELL is F1 doing?
From: kargue at sympatico.ca (Kevin Argue)
Date: Mon Jun 20 19:40:13 2005

Greg- The debacle occurred in the US GP not the Canadian. The Canadian was a
success. The American was a disaster and will piss off American fans. But
the reality is our friends from the south are more interested in NASCAR,
Cart and IRL not F1. Until F1 sees another American driver it just won't sit
well with Americans.

Kevin Argue
Canada