Subject: [Leica] B.D.-esque Public Transportation shot
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue Jun 21 18:06:54 2005

David,
Let's forget the tongue in cheek anti-film rants.  What is important
is the image, what you wanted to show, what it actually shows, and
what could be done to improve the image.

Exposure, expose for the shadows so the front of the face has some detail in
it.

Cropping, the entire right side of the image does not add anything to
the image so could be cropped out leaving the interesting silhouette
of the gent on the left.

The image itself; what makes this image say anything to you?  It is an
image of a bloke on mass transit, what else is going on that would
help me understand a small part of the world better.  Is it someone
near to you so that there is personal meaning to this image?  Was
something going on just before you took the image that made it
interesting to you?

Thanks for sharing, keep pressing the shutter release, and enjoy the
world around you.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com