Subject: [Leica] Totally OT: What the HELL is F1 doing?
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Tue Jun 21 20:19:41 2005

In a message dated 6/20/2005 2:53:45 PM Central Daylight Time,
Frank.Dernie@btinternet.com writes:
FWIW I personally am also in favour of a 1 tyre formula.

Frank,

Didn't they have this years ago when Goodyear was the only tire being used?
Personnaly, I think the one set of tires rule this year is a disaster
waiting
to happen.  Possibly Indy was just a lucky miss.  They should be able to
make
tire changes during the race as in past years.  To me this is a serious
safety
situation, the money savings is just an excuse to limit the teams.

Gene

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] Totally OT: What the HELL is F1 doing?)