Subject: [Leica] Totally OT: What the HELL is F1 doing?
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Tue Jun 21 21:11:28 2005

In a message dated 6/21/2005 7:03:47 PM Central Daylight Time,
sdp35@cwazy.co.uk writes:
I read earlier today that there was a situation in the pouring
rain a couple of years ago where Bridgestone's semi-rain/semi-dry tires
would not have been able to deal with the water

Craig,
If it is the race I am thinking of, it was postponed a bit due to the fact
that it was raining so hard the drivers could not see the track in front of
their cars.  Had nothing to do with tires.

Gene