Subject: [Leica] new LHSA camera is being worked on but something is wrong about
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Wed Jun 22 01:23:49 2005

Well, I wouldn't say I am upset. Pretty far from it. Just don't understand
the logic.

I can understand people paying $2K-$3K for a Leica lens to get that last 1%
of difference.

I can understand Joseph's wish to only buy new Leicas.

I can understand people paying extra money for an a la carte.

Just don't understand why people want to take something out when they can
just ignore it.

Like another poster suggested, may be if they have requested a self timer
in its place or something, that would make more sense.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] new LHSA camera is being worked on but something is wrong about)
Reply from telyt at earthlink.net (Doug Herr) ([Leica] new LHSA camera is being worked on but something is wrong about)
Message from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] new LHSA camera is being worked on but something is wrong about)