Subject: [Leica] Visit to France - Digital or Film?
From: jimlong at inwave.com (Jim)
Date: Wed Jun 22 18:08:32 2005

I just got back from Rome and used an M7 and MP with lenses of 12, 15, 21,
28 and 35 mm.  Fuji Superia 400.  Great pics.  I carried a Canon digital in
a small bag, and shot digitals as back up, but also made a record of what we
saw and where we were, with snapshots of church names, wine labels, etc.  In
one week I got 15 rolls of 35mm film and about 1800 digital pics, because,
once you have the hardware for digital, it costs no more to snap 1 picture
or 1800 pics.  You can delete the dogs.  Great memories for later one to
re-live that once in a lifetime trip.   Film is cheap.  Always take extra.
You will never come back from a trip complaining you got too many good
photos.

Jim

Leica Users Group.