Subject: [Leica] Visit to France - Digital or Film?
From: rclark01 at comcast.net (Robert Clark)
Date: Wed Jun 22 18:10:38 2005

Already been to the north of France, the Benelux countries,
and...da.dahhhhh...the east of Canada.

When I come back from the south of France, I'm here for two weeks and then
heading to the East of North Carolina....or Eastern North Carolina.....or
the East Coast of North Carolina (as if there's a west one)....or (no
disrespect to the folks from Maine) as the NC folks say....Down East!