Subject: [Leica] Yasuhara Reccieved Quick Review--why buy one?
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Fri Jun 24 10:17:43 2005

Right on. Let's get small :-)

Bessa R is light, but still too large, IMHO. How about a small
interchangable
lens RF?  Or how about an approx Leica III sized fixed lens RF outfitted
with
a mini (collapsible into body) 28-50 or 35-75?

Scott

Replies: Reply from tgif at mbi.nifty.com (Tom Kumagai) ([Leica] Yasuhara Reccieved Quick Review--why buy one?)