Subject: [Leica] Yasuhara Reccieved Quick Review--why buy one?
From: jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Fri Jun 24 12:18:03 2005

Thanks for the offer. :-) What I really want is a totally manual one (I
didn't much like the shutter speed priority of the S3) but with a light
meter. I've gotten to the point that I shoot a f/2.8 or wider open. For
me, the functionality of the R3a is about as close as I can get to
perfection with size/weight and functionality.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com