Subject: [Leica] On BART, headed home from the ballgame
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Fri Jun 24 23:33:41 2005

On Wednesday we went to see the Giants play the Diamondbacks at SBC
Park. We drove into the Bay Area and took BART into The City and then
the Muni to the ballpark.

Reversing our trip we encountered these youngsters on their way home
from the game. I don't shoot this sort of thing often but, B. D.'s
images suggested that I at least try.

<http://www.adambridge.com/Photos/2005/06/22/BARTgoinghome.jpg>

Shot with an M6, 35mm f2 ASPH on Portra 400 UC. I took the picture
knowing I was going to make it black and white.

I'll have a panorama of SBC park later (maybe). It's surely the finest
ballpark on the west coast and surely the equal of Camden Yards.
Somehow San Francisco Bay makes an even better backdrop than a brick
warehouse.

Comments welcome of course.

Adam

ps: I chose not to take the Canon because the M6 fit my shoulder bag
with the binoculars much better. Yes, I DO wish for a digital M.

AB

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] On BART, headed home from the ballgame)